Catana Chetwynd Fans! Join us to celebrate the release of You Are Home on Tuesday, October 4 at 6:00 PM.
Please read carefully, then purchase your ticket for the VIRTUAL event below. The virtual event includes a signed copy of the book.
In-person tickets for this hybrid event are SOLD OUT.
VIRTUAL TICKET INCLUDES:
- Link to view the LIVE streamed event on YouTube
- A signed hardcover copy of You Are Home
IMPORTANT VIRTUAL TICKET INFORMATION
- Please make sure the email address you provide at checkout is correct. We will send reminders and the event link via email on the day of the event.
- Signed books will be available for pick-up and shipping after the release date, October 4. Postal delivery times vary.
- Tickets cannot be refunded. If you cannot attend the live event the link you receive will give you access to the recording.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
IN-PERSON TICKET are SOLD OUT
- Admission to the in-store event and signing line at Malaprop's (limited capacity)
- A hardcover copy of You Are Home that you can have signed by Catana at the event
- Opportunity to have one (1) additional book signed (Previous titles and additional copies of You Are Home will be available for sale or you may bring a book from home.)
- Link to view the event video later
IMPORTANT IN-PERSON TICKET INFORMATION
- Please make sure the email address you provide at checkout is correct. We will send reminders and important information about the event and signing line via email prior to the event.
- Books will be available for pick-up and signing at the event. Tickets cannot be refunded. If you cannot attend in person, your signed copy of You Are Home will be held for you.
You Are Home
Author of Little Moments of Love, Snug, and In Love & Pajamas, Catana Chetwynd imparts her relationship wisdom once again with her latest collection of comics. This time, she explores the momentous steps of a relationship––whether it be moving in together, the reality of facing time apart, or even officially committing to one another––all while shining a light on the joy those moments can offer. Catana’s unmistakable illustration and writing styles make even the most mundane tasks, like mowing the lawn or deciding whose turn it is to cook dinner, seem charming. Her relatable content is elevated in a fresh and humorous way that only Catana’s comics can do.
Catana Chetwynd is a self-taught traditional artist and the enthusiastic author of Catana Comics. She grew up in Saratoga Springs, New York, where she spent her time creating art and pursuing an education in psychology until accidentally stumbling into the world of comics. Not only is her fiancé, John, the daily inspiration for her drawings but he was also the one who suggested a comic series about their relationship in the first place. Thanks to his idea and his inspiring daily antics, Catana was able to pursue her childhood dream of being a cartoonist. She currently lives on the East Coast with John, their tiny, angry dog, Murphy, and their even tinier but less angry dog, Ringo.