Tactics, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions (Paperback)
Tactics provides the game plan for defending your faith and artfully communicating the truths of Christianity with confidence and grace.
This expanded anniversary edition of the classic book of Christian apologetics includes updates and expansions of existing tactics, as well as the addition of an all-new tactic and a chapter on Mini Tactics filled with simple maneuvers to aid in discussions.
In a culture increasingly indifferent or even hostile to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In Tactics, 10th Anniversary Edition, Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to artfully regain control of conversations, keeping them moving forward in constructive ways through thoughtful diplomacy. You'll learn how to:
- Meet challenges, questions, and provocations with poise and conviction.
- Effortlessly start your own evangelical conversations.
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively.
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking and logical fallacies.
- Most important, you'll learn how to get people thinking seriously about Jesus.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl will not only walk you through effective arguments to defend why you believe what you believe, but he'll teach you methods for engaging in meaningful dialogue and debate.
Step-by-step, you'll learn the tactics of good persuasion and defense, how to identify the tactics of your opponent, and how to build your case, patiently and practically.